What are Wheel Alignments?
There are 2 types of wheel alignment. Front Wheel Thrust Alignment. We can only adjust the front of your car or 4WD and when your car or 4WD has rear adjustment we can do a front and rear alignment.
When should you do a wheel alignment? When you have new tyres fitted or if you vehicle is not driving straight down the road and not easy to drive. We guarantee our wheel alignments that your vehicle will drive straight and the tyres will wear evenly. Ideally, your alignment should be done and checked every 10,000km to ensure that you get the best mileage out of your tyres. A poorly aligned tyre will scrub and money will be wasted. Wheel alignments are usually performed after a tyre fitting and wheel balance.
- All motor vehicle front suspension and steering, and many modern vehicles rear suspension, have adjustable components. These components need to be with certain specifications for your vehicle’s tyres to correctly contact the road surface
- Having Wheel Alignments done on your vehicle will ensure that these specifications are within the Manufacturers specifications.
- Incorrect Wheel Alignment will cause your tyres to scrub against the road surface, promoting uneven and rapid tyre wear. The vehicle may also pull in one direction, be difficult to steer and cause higher fuel consumption.
When should your vehicle have a wheel alignment?
- When New Tyres are fitted
- When any component of your front or rear suspension have been replaced
- When your vehicle has hit anything like a kerb, large pothole etc.
- At regular intervals throughout your tyres life. All Coast Tyre Solutions recommends every 10,000 to 20,000 kilometres depending on the roads you drive on and how many kilometres you do a year
What Vehicles can All Coast Tyre Solutions do a wheel alignment on?
- Cars & Utes
- 4WD’s & SUV’s
- Some Light Truck
- Some smaller Buses
- We can arrange to have our preferred Wheel Aligner Service Suppliers check and adjust Truck and Bus Alignments
All Coast Tyre Solutions
17 Pioneer Road, Yandina 4561
Telephone: 07 5458 4802
All Coast Tyre & Mechanical Solutions
41 Wises Road, Maroochydore 4556
Telephone: 07 5443 9898
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 0418 197 211 (Peter O’Leary)
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 07 5446 7444
Fax : 07 5446 7134
YANDINA: View on Google Maps (New Window)
MAROOCHYDORE: View on Google Maps (New Window)