Need someone to look after your Fleet's Tyre Management?
All Coast Tyre Solutions has been owned and operated by John and Peter O’Leary for twenty one years. We believe that we have a commitment to the Sunshine Coast. Including our customers and our team members for many years to come. John has been in the tyre game for over 40 years and Peter for 30 years. Because of our teams experience, we firmly believe that we have the commitment and experience to control your fleet’s tyre needs and to get the lowest possible cost per kilometer.
We believe that it’s not the initial cost of the tyre but the way in which it is serviced and maintened that will save you money in the long term.
At All Coast Tyre Solutions we keep accurate & detailed records. We also provide you with a job sheet for each tyre service of your fleet, including punctures, rotations and pressure checks. We strive to ensure our customers are receiving the best and latest products for their needs at the right prices.
Our commercial and retail store is located just off the Bruce Highway at Yandina. With easy truck and bus access to our workshop, enabling us to complete all work efficiently and safely. Our team pride themselves on being able to provide great turn around times on truck services at our store as well as off site.
All Coast Tyre Solutions Total Tyre Management can tailor a complete tyre management program to meet your specific business needs.
Our very experienced fleet management team will work with you to get the best value products and service. As a result we will help you to reduce your administration and fleet costs.
We can do this by providing:
- Expert advice on recommending the right tyre for your fleet application
- Workable service options (in-store or on-site) for tyre changes, rotations and pressure maintenance
- Achieving tread life and casing life by the correct tyre maintenance and monitoring, and the use of regrooving and retreading where applicable.
- A system which provides quick and accurate reporting
- Constantly look for testing of new products to determine improved cost effectiveness
- Fleet driver training programs to inform drivers of efficient driving practices
- Reduced vehicle down-time through on-site service and our emergency roadside service
- Fast identification of possible trouble spots through flexible fleet reporting
- “Cents per kilometre” reports can be provided by vehicle, depot, operation and/or your entire fleet