Tyres not wearing evenly ... bring them for an Alignment and Balance
YANDINA & MAROOCHYDORE
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A 6 TONNE HOIST ?
This year we installed a brand new 6 Tonne hoist to our retail bay in Yandina. As a result the new hoist has allowed us to be more efficient when it comes to large vehicles. Such as F- Trucks, Dodge Rams, Toyota Tundra’s & completely decked out 4WD’s as well as small light trucks up to 6 Tonnes. In turn not only do we specialize in the is Passenger, SUV & 4WD Wheel Alignments – we are now fully capable to cater for all vehicles in store.
As our Yandina store also specialize in all Commercial tyre’s we can also arrange Wheel Alignments for Large trucks, Caravans and buses. Give our team a call today!
What is a Wheel Alignment?
There are 2 types of wheel alignment. Front Wheel Thrust Alignment. We can only adjust the front of your car or 4WD and when your car or 4WD has rear adjustment we can do a front and rear alignment.
When should you do a wheel alignment? When you have new tyres fitted or if you vehicle is not driving straight down the road and not easy to drive. We guarantee our wheel alignments that your vehicle will drive straight and the tyres will wear evenly. Ideally, your alignment should be done and checked every 10,000km to ensure that you get the best mileage out of your tyres. A poorly aligned tyre will scrub and money will be wasted. Wheel alignments are usually performed after a tyre fitting and wheel balance.
- All motor vehicle front suspension and steering, and many modern vehicles rear suspension, have adjustable components. These components need to be with certain specifications for your vehicle’s tyres to correctly contact the road surface
- Having Wheel Alignments done on your vehicle will ensure that these specifications are within the Manufacturers specifications.
- Incorrect Wheel Alignment will cause your tyres to scrub against the road surface, promoting uneven and rapid tyre wear. The vehicle may also pull in one direction, be difficult to steer and cause higher fuel consumption.
When should your vehicle have a wheel alignment?
- When New Tyres are fitted
- When any component of your front or rear suspension have been replaced
- When your vehicle has hit anything like a kerb, large pothole etc.
- At regular intervals throughout your tyres life. All Coast Tyre Solutions recommends every 10,000 to 20,000 kilometres depending on the roads you drive on and how many kilometres you do a year
What Vehicles can All Coast Tyre Solutions do a wheel alignment on?
- Cars & Utes
- 4WD’s & SUV’s
- Some Light Truck
- Some smaller Buses
- We can arrange to have our preferred Wheel Aligner Service Suppliers check and adjust Truck and Bus Alignments