Electronic Wheel Balances
Having your wheels Balanced and your vehicle properly aligned is important not only to the longevity of your tyres but also for the comfort and safety of the driver and performance of the vehicle.
We perform Wheel Balances with every tyre we fit.
- Cause road vibration
- Lead to driver fatigue
- Cause premature tyre wear
- Cause vehicle suspension wear
Tyres should be balanced
- When first fitted on the rim
- When removed from the rim after a tyre repair
- At the first signs of vibration or shimmy
- At least once a year regardless
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]