Tyres Sunshine Coast
All Coast Tyre Solutions is a local family owned & operated business, for over the 25 years, brothers from Chinchilla, John & Peter O’Leary now have their own children working inside the business.
The team has been providing excellent professional services across the Sunshine Coast region with skilled and trained staff we provide knowledgeable information for your tyre needs.
Not only do we do tyres & wheel alignments for your passenger, 4WD or Vintage Vehicles but we can also take care of all your tyre needs when it comes to trucks, buses, earth moving equipment, bobcats & fork lifts from our Yandina & Gympie store locations.
We have a fleet of 5 commercial service trucks that can service your commercial fleet onsite or assist with emergency tyre roadside assistance across the entire Sunshine Coast 24/7.
Our Maroochydore Goodyear Autocare store caters for all your automotive needs, from tyres for your passenger or 4x4 vehicle to logbook servicing, brakes, suspension, repairs and computer diagnostics.
All Coast Tyres are also the proud owners of the old Beaurepairs in Nambour now a Goodyear Autocare. Dan, Catana and the team can assist with all you passenger & 4x4 tyre needs from Rotation, Wheel alignments, repairs and replacements.
To talk all things Tyres & Mechanical, or to get the right advice for your driving needs and budget, give the guys and girls at All Coast a call today.
The All Coast Treatment:
- Double inflate your new tyres
- Clean and buff the mounting face of all
wheels and hubs
- Tighten wheels to the correct tension with
tension wrench for your ultimate safety
- Repair punctures to Australian Standards
and beyond for you and your families safety
- Cross check each Team Members work
- Keep true accurate records of when your
tyres are fitted and serviced
- Maintain consistency in our work standard
- Give you the best advice based on your vehicle
application, driving style & budget.
- Treat you like family
- Acknowledge you when you first arrive at our shop
- Keep our show room clean and inviting
- Check your car and give you an honest appraisal
of the work required
- Provide you with the correct product and information for
you to make an informed decision on your tyres
- Give you an upfront all inclusive, fixed price quote before
starting work on your vehicle
- Look after your vehicle, with pride and always fit
protective seat covers
- Make sure only trained team members work on your car
- Complete your job on time as promised
- Keep you informed of your vehicle’s progress and let
you know immediately of any complications or delays
- Offer to show you the work we’ve done on your car when
- Give you an exceptional experience and value for your