Onsite Call Out – Tyre Service
Thursday 30 April 2015Back to Latest News
All Coast Tyre Solutions Onsite Call Out Service
Onsite Call Out Emergency Mobile Tyre Fitting and Repair Services for commercial vehicles only. Our four mobile tyre fitting and repair services units are fully equipped with the right tools and trained team hold the key to our flexible and fast responsive tyre solutions across the Sunshine Coast, along with our in store service, means we’re able to deliver truly effective tyre solutions, wherever you are.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for Commercial Emergency Roadside Service
- Available for Heavy Transport, Bus Operators and On Farm account customers
- Business Hours phone 07 5458 4802 and be connected directly to our Store at Yandina
- After Hours phone 07 5458 4802 and you will be given an after hours mobile contact
- Phone our Call Out Service to get a fast response to your tyre problem
- Service call fee $115 per hour, this does not include the labor of fitting and product such as tyre, tube or O-ring’s
- After hours a minimum of 3 hours service call will apply at $150 per hour
- Total around-the-clock support that every fleet needs to get back on the road, fast.
Please note our onsite service trucks are set up for commercial use only. For passenger, SUV and 4WD vehicles our onsite service trucks are not able change tyres or complete repairs on site as they are set up for commercial trucks, buses, Earth moving equipment as well agricultural equipment. Our heavy duty equipment may damage your passenger or 4WD rims, to avoid this, our team would need to take the repair back to one of our workshops in Yandina or Maroochydore to complete the job with the right equipment to minimise the risk of rim or tyre damage. An hourly rate service call will still apply at $115.00 per hour.