Tyre Repairs - Puncture Repairs
Thursday 14 September 2023Back to Latest News
Your vehicle plays a vital role in making your commute to work safe and comfortable, hauling kids or groceries, and enjoying the most exciting road trips. So, if you consider your car or truck a major asset, you are certainly not wrong.
That is why it is crucial to work with a team of experts who can offer regular tyre checkups, puncture repairs, and emergency assistance whenever and wherever you need it. At All Coast Tyres, our team of specialists has all the knowledge and technical expertise needed to keep your tyres and vehicle in the best shape. Learn more below or get in touch with our experts to get all of your questions answered.
The Importance of Keeping Your Tires In The Best Shape
Did you know that problems with wheels and tyres are one of the leading causes of car accidents? According to a report by the NHTSA in the US, punctures and tyre blowouts play a part in over 35% of car crashes.
Fortunately, there’s a lot that you can do to guarantee the safety of all passengers - starting with seeking regular tyre maintenance and immediate tyre repairs. Here are some of the benefits of this choice:
- Extending Your Car’s Lifespan: Your car’s tyres are an integral part of your vehicle’s system, and they are your point of contact with the road while driving. Keeping them in the best shape can ensure that your car is running smoothly, thus preventing further problems with other components of the vehicle.
- Road Comfort and Safety: Poor or worn-out tyres can increase your stopping distance and raise your risk of hydroplaning or skidding. What’s more, old or punctured tyres can lead to blowouts, which may cause you to lose control of your vehicle while driving.
- Fuel Efficiency: Injured, punctured, or underinflated tyres can increase CO2 emissions and fuel consumption, which can lead to higher car maintenance costs.
The ABC of Tyre Repair
So, what do we mean by tyre repair? There’s more than one way in which a tyre can become injured. It may be because of punctures, but also due to impacts and improper driving habits that cause irregular wear.
Generally, tyre problems are classified into major and minor repairs. Minor repairs involve damage to the rubber only, as well as tread punctures. When other parts of the tyre are injured - including cracked and protrusions of the sidewall -, the repair is considered major.
While the repair process varies depending on the nature and severity of the damage, some guidelines to follow during a tyre repair include:
- Step 1: The tyre is removed from the rim and thoroughly inspected
- Step 2: A specialist will determine whether the tyre can be repaired or needs to be replaced in order to uphold the Australian Standard for road safety.
- Step 3: High-quality repair materials that are not expired and match the standards of the tyre are used to carefully repair the damage.
If this feels overwhelming, don’t worry: when working with the team at All Coast, you can count on premium tyre and puncture repair services that will restore the safety, comfort, and efficiency of your tyres.
All Coast Tyres: Working With Tyre and Puncture Repair Specialists
Given the costs involved with taking care of your car, it is only natural to lean towards finding the cheapest tyre repair services possible. However, you cannot put a price on safety. At All Coast Tyres, we take pride in offering premium tyre and puncture repair services at honest prices.
Here is what to expect when working with our team:
Expert Workmanship Carried Out According To Australia Standards
When it comes to finding specialists who can take care of your tyres, it is easy to start feeling overwhelmed by the choice. That’s why, at All Coast Tyres, our goal is to ensure that we are the right match for each other. Not only are we a certified Dunlop Superdealer and Goodyear Autocare Mechanic, but also carry out our services in accordance with the Australian Standard for road safety.
Decades of Experience in The Sector
At All Coast Tyres, our team has decades of experience in the field. We can take care of any of your tyres’ needs, from repairs to regular maintenance and upgrading. We can also recommend optimal driving habits to extend the safety and durability of your tyres.
Checkups and Emergency Assistance Near You
The All Coast team can provide fast and reliable services in several locations, including the regions of:
We also have a Mobile Tyre Van that can provide assistance and emergencies wherever you are.
Putting Your Tyres in Safe Hands: Get in Touch With All Coast Tyres
Keeping your tyres in great shape and preventing safety issues is easier than you think. Get in touch with the team at All Coast Tyres to find custom assistance without delay.